Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin'
Teeworlds Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

maRo.'s apply

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
maRo.

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 12:19 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

*Current nick in game and former nicknames:  maRo.

*Where do you live and what’s your home country?: I live in Germany

*Something about you: I like swimming,Skating and pc games. I like my Friends and Teeworlds

*When did you start playing?: 2009

*Former clans: ---

*Why do you left your previous clan(s)?: ---

*What are you best at in CTF and what's your position?: CTF3:Allrounder CTF2:deff CTF1:allrounder.

*What could you improve?: My skill

*How do you define your level (compared to ours)?: Nomale

*Which nope members do you know?: I do not know any members because I was 2 months but now inactive active weider

*Why do you want to join us?: I've seen how good you are and how their active since that's why I thought this is the right clan for me and have since I thought I bewrebe me: D

*What is a clan for you and what do you expect from a clan?: a clan for me is the players are nice and well that they are active

*Your ICQ Number/ Skype Name (preferred)/ MSN Address: ---

maRo.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 12:19 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
vitisoP
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 13:23 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

Yo!
That's the best example for use of google translat0r.. ;D
Personally I don't know you, but maybe the other Nope members do.
You've got any former nicknames?
Whatever.. I wish you good luck for your application!

hus
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 16:08 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

are u this m..... guy?

maRo.

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 18:36 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

no i was inactive I'm maRo.

maRo.

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 18:36 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

sry for my english my enlish is not so good sy

maRo.

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 18:37 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

and thx

StyLe

PostPosted: Sun 9 Oct - 22:38 (2011)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply Reply with quote

because i dont wanna waste your time, i reject you now. i dont know you, your english is horrible, you surely are a kid and you dont know how to edit posts.
rejected. but because im friendly i have a clan which is more what your looking for, apply here, they also are pretty good
http://anthem.teeworlds.de/

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:21 (2017)    Post subject: maRo.'s apply

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation