Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin'
Teeworlds Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Appli by Saxobeasr

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Saxobeast
Nope! Member

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 19:28 (2011)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr Reply with quote

Current nick in game and former nicknames:[/b][/u]  

*Where do you live and what’s your home country?:

Something about you: My name is Tim , I'm 15 years old and I study in biologie and chemi . I love playing Saxophone , and I love chicken too

[When did you start playing?: Euhm , 1 year

Former clans: I've never had any clan

Why do you left your previous clan(s)?: 

What are you best at in CTF and what's your position?:Well in capgame I never attaked , so I'd say defense in pre base or inbase in ctf2 . I can do all position in ctf3 and 1 . I love shotgun

What could you improve?: My laser shot , and my speed

How do you define your level (compared to ours)?: Well enough good to def in capgame against who are definated as pros . I'd say I have a good level , maybe not the same of you    , but that's why I want to join your clan , joining a clan worse than you just can be boring .

Which nope members do you know?: Euhm I've seen all of you at least once but I never talked with you

Why do you want to join us?:As I said before , you are I think better than me . I'm not very famous on teeworlds , but I always watch pro playing , and I improve my skill very fast . So I think you are perfect clan for me I could improve my skill and play nice game with you 

[What is a clan for you and what do you expect from a clan?:Well it is a little comunity with player with who you play games , have fun on skype , or something like that , and with wich memebers you have fun and can play on a cool ambiance , wich correspond with your behavior

Your ICQ Number/ Skype Name (preferred)/ MSN Address: Well I cannot download icq , so I dont have it . I have skype , and my nick is timaucafe , and in msn it is el_timo@hotmail.fr

For ending of this apply I just would ask you to let me a chance You may dont know me but I am active , I'm sure not a noob . Maybe I'm not a player that talk a lot , and speak with everybody , or cap on capgames . So I hope you'll understand it  

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 19:28 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
DED
Nope! Member

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 21:55 (2011)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr Reply with quote

hi. good luck   

PostPosted: Fri 4 Nov - 10:13 (2011)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr Reply with quote

yo, didnt know you
search us if youre online and in the mood to play some clanwars or intern games

Saxobeast
Nope! Member

PostPosted: Sat 5 Nov - 12:58 (2011)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr Reply with quote

ok

PostPosted: Thu 10 Nov - 14:03 (2011)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr Reply with quote

congratz, your accepted
you persuaded us due to your nice defending skills

have a nice time with us and stay as active as you are

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:45 (2018)    Post subject: Appli by Saxobeasr

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation