Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin'
Teeworlds Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freaks Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Freakno1

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug - 17:11 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

*Current nick in game and former nicknames:   Freakno1!

*Where do you live and what’s your home country?: I live in Germany in a little village.

*Something about you:  I am a very active player, but i stopped vanilla for a long time because of my hard laggs >.> but know i got windwos xp back and nearly no more laggs so i think i want to play vanilla again. I am almost at 16.30 online because then i get back from work so dont be surprised if u just see me in the late afternoon :o

*When did you start playing?: It was in May 2008

*Former clans: Boss, wP'

*Why do you left your previous clan(s)?: Boss : No one was active, wP the same ^^

*What are you best at in CTF and what's your position?: I am a pure attacker

*What could you improve?: I can improve my rifle skills and my hook and i got a very good movement with and without rocket

*How do you define your level (compared to ours)?: Middle to High

*Which nope members do you know?: Hus, Style, Viti

*Why do you want to join us?: I think Nope is a very serious clan and in the future it will be one of the best

*What is a clan for you and what do you expect from a clan?: Well, a clan is a very important thing for me in Tw because beeing/playing in a team is one of the best things =D i love to do clanwars and i think only in a team your skills can growe

*Your ICQ Number/ Skype Name (preferred)/ MSN Address: Skype: teeworldsfreak

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug - 17:11 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Snuffik

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug - 18:49 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

Welcome on board

Visit poster’s website Skype
vitisoP
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug - 18:54 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

nice to see the 5th application after 8 days of existing.
We'll test u asap, so stay tuned.
GL.

StyLe

PostPosted: Sat 3 Sep - 15:36 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

i havent see you since you applied, be more active

Freakno1

PostPosted: Sun 4 Sep - 00:03 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

WTF I AM DAMN ACTIVE! :OOO But i never see u

PostPosted: Sun 4 Sep - 00:16 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

dont lie 

StyLe

PostPosted: Sun 4 Sep - 01:05 (2011)    Post subject: Freaks Application Reply with quote

the vote was on your side, youre accepted

edit: hus or viti, how to close a topic?

edit2: found it, im so pro

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:25 (2017)    Post subject: Freaks Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation