Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin'
Teeworlds Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application- HuStLeR?.!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
HuStL

PostPosted: Tue 6 Sep - 22:57 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

Hey Guys, Im back the Hustler from °La'G, My name is Jonas Peter im 16 years old. i play as long as bsn, hes a friend in the RL, i want to play TW now again. i prefer attack in ctf2. so i cant say anymore, TAKE MEEE

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 6 Sep - 22:57 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
bsn

PostPosted: Tue 6 Sep - 23:32 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

you should take the application formula

hus
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue 6 Sep - 23:40 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

+1 bsn and yea take the formula

Snuffik

PostPosted: Wed 7 Sep - 07:12 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

cool appl<3

Visit poster’s website Skype
Freakno1

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 21:05 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

nice apply Öhh... new one? ^^

PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep - 22:28 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

i think you can close he wont come back i think

vitisoP
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat 24 Sep - 11:03 (2011)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.! Reply with quote

Closed this topic.
If you will be back and you want that I reopen it, write me a private message.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:27 (2017)    Post subject: Application- HuStLeR?.!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation