Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin'
Teeworlds Clan

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application by Logi'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Logi

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct - 20:08 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

*Current nick in game and former nicknames:  Logi' ( Logi//), Logix

*Where do you live and what’s your home country?: I live in Germany near Hamburg, but I was born in Austria.

*Something about you: I am playing soccer, since I was 4 years old. I love the United States and I love my Laptop! 

*When did you start playing?: Since 15 months.

*Former clans: Slid'

*Why do you left your previous clan(s)?: Because Slid' was going down.

*What are you best at in CTF and what's your position?: CTF3, Mid/Atk, but I def too.

*What could you improve?: My Aim and my Laser.

*How do you define your level (compared to ours)?: It is easy to say about it, because I was inactiv 1 and a half month. But I think after a little bit training my level will step up soon.

*Which nope members do you know?: Hus, Style, Viti, Snuff and Baby

*Why do you want to join us?: Because I want to raise my Level and I think here it will go very well! I think it's a good clan for me, because I love it to be in a clan to play in a team and not alone ! You are very friendly!

*What is a clan for you and what do you expect from a clan?: To play in a Team like I said. And to be helpful to other member. I have really more fun, if a in a clan!

*Your ICQ Number/ Skype Name (preferred)/ MSN Address: logickz1,    PS: I delete my icq acc. but I will make a new acc soon.

Logi' 

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 5 Oct - 20:08 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hus
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 16:42 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

Welcome on Board.

Logi

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 18:33 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

Thanks!

StyLe

PostPosted: Thu 6 Oct - 19:30 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

welcome and have fun during your application time

as you may read in other applications, we wont test you in a regular testmatch. we play clanwars and intern games with you to see if your teamplay fits to us, just search us if you wanna play

Logi

PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct - 18:01 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

Sorry Nope, maybe i try it later, but now i have to much to do for my studie.. sorry..

vitisoP
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct - 18:30 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

So you cancel your application or you want to freeze it? 

Logi

PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct - 22:39 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

yes, maybe if  my niveau go high i try again. but thanks for all. (:

vitisoP
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon 31 Oct - 11:15 (2011)    Post subject: Application by Logi' Reply with quote

Okay, do it. Np.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:12 (2017)    Post subject: Application by Logi'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' Forum Index -> Ninjas On (the) Prowl Eatin' -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation